Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sex on the Beach??


We've all wondered things.   Now I'm wondering where do all these questions go?   Here are some questions I wonder:


1.  Sex on the beach.  Heard much on the subject but never tried it.  Is it true that sand...gets   in..well...everywhere??  So how does one prevent this happening while still having your outdoor romp? 

2.  What do firemen do when there are no fires?

3.  Do men look at eachother's penises when they go pee together?   I've heard there's an unspoken code of ethics surrounding this phenomena, but I'm still in the dark...

4.  WHAT is so fascinating to men about anal sex?   More than half the men I know or have known have expressed an interest to try it or enjoy doing it (with their female partners, I am not referring to gay couples). 


No comments:

Post a Comment