Monday, March 29, 2010

Meet No. 3 - Enter Rocco

Okay, so I disappeared.  For three months.  Not good for business, I know!  Geez, time really does fly!!  Where have I been?  Indeed, where HAVE I been??   Well, Christmas, New Year and then a new baby, all in the space of a month...I've been recovering ever since!!

I went into 2010 with only one hope - not a resolution, just a feverent hope - that it's a better year.  That one hope sums up everything from finances, to happiness, love, friendship and the prayer that this year I lose noone I love.  May 2010 take no one from me. 

And with this thought still fresh in my mind, Rocco arrived on 19 January, exactly 17 months after his sister.
What a beautiful baby boy, weighing 3.8 kgs, which is close to 9 pounds. 
He is such a treasure.  A quiet and relatively undemanding baby that just loves Mommy.  And I love him.  No matter my previous thoughts, concerns, etc about a third - unexpected - child.  He certainly took his place in our family and I can't imagine life without him now.  He completed our family and gave me a feeling of peace and contentment that I wish could be applied to all the areas of my life.  



I wish I had spent more time on this blog in the last few months...I had such high hopes for it, but I gave up too quickly and shouldn't have.  So here's too a renewed start and a wonderful 2010!

Meet Rocco...


No comments:

Post a Comment